The quality of our products and services, based on our clients‘ requests and requirements, constitutes our company’s primary guideline. Our quality management is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 standards and ensures process reliability and flawless product quality for our clients.
We strive to design and manufacture state-of-the-art products. As a system supplier with our own in-house design department, we provide our clients with complete solutions of the highest quality.
Our system for organising workplace safety has been certified by the German trade association, based on the “Safety with System” (SmS) seal of quality.
All our employees with personnel responsibilities have attended appropriate training courses “operative managers – SCC 017“, including SCC-conform examinations. We have made sure to have our sense of quality confirmed by independent third-party certificates, approvals, and warrants.
Within the scope of an audit by TÜV Nord Systems GmbH, we were able to prove that we meet the quality requirements of DIN 2303 for the manufacture of defence technology products by welding for class Q2 (“special requirements”) and the highest component class BK 1 (“defence technology products with high static or dynamic stress and high safety significance”).
Independent third parties have certified our quality.
- Quality management: DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- In-house production control: DIN EN 1090-2 EXC 3
- In-house production control: DIN EN 1090-3 EXC 3
- Quality control fusion welding: DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Production of pressure equipment: AD 2000 guideline HP0
- Welding of military engineering products: DIN 2303 Q2 / BK1 – BK4
- NDT personnel: DIN EN 473 UT, MT and PT (level 2)
- Certified welding specialists: DIN EN ISO 9606 (MAG, MIG, WIG, E-Hand)
- Re-stamping agreement TÜV NORD Systems GmbH
- ILO OSH 2001 incl. BG certificate „safety with system“ (SMS): AMS
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series: AMS